9.9.14

OVERDUE



Spring is finally here! I couldn't be happier to be going into warmer weather, especially seeing as it's nearly daylight savings time! Hurray for more sunshine & longer days :)

The last month has been a blur of moving boxes & constantly unpacking. I was somehow under the impression that moving back home was going to be "soooo much easier" than moving into a new rental.. I was wrong. It's exactly the same amount of stress, except this time at least I had my favourite little man waiting for me at the other end! Everyone, meet Alfie;




But with all that said, we've finally settled in! Though there are some unpacked/unsorted boxes hidden away in the shed that I'm hoping no one will notice.. Fingers crossed that now I'm getting back into my routine I can make much more of an effort with the blog - It's fallen to the wayside a little, but I'm determined to get back into the swing of things & get motivated again!

No comments: